Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773T Maintenance Fluids

bcat773t ยท 2014-02-14 22:57

Bobcat 773 G Series. I'm planning to change all my fluids after snow season. I know its recommended to use bobcat brand fluids. I'm trying to find alternatives. Any suggestions? And what kind of fluids/filter do I need to change? The last time any maintenance was done was about 1 years ago. I would prefer to take on the task myself or regular autoshop(friends) vs bobcat.

Replies3
  1. #1crewchief8882014-02-21 15:35

    engine oil and filter fuel filter hyd filter air filters grease ALL pins check & adjust all belts (if needed) check coolant, hyd and chaincase levels check battery cables :drinkup

  2. #2bcat773t2014-02-22 23:56

    Thanks for the reply. Any brand/specific weight? for engine oil or hydraulic oil? I've been reading some post about using motor oil for hydraulic and 15w40 for engine.

  3. #3crewchief8882014-02-23 08:33

    bobcat no longer recoomends using engine oil in the hyd systems. in the past we stocked both 10w/30 & 15w40 engine oil, now with the new tier IV engine oil requirements all we sell is is 10w/30 CJ4 rated oil to eliminate confusion about "what oil do i use" :drinkup