Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 7753 rear hydraulic leak

kfalk68 ยท 2017-01-12 11:39

When looking at the motor the leak is on the right side where the lift hoses are by the motor. How do I get access to tighten or replace the hoses. Thank You!!!

Replies4
  1. #1Rentalstop2017-01-12 20:03

    Any pics ? You know how to raise the cab ? Two lock nuts inside the front cab corners ? Not sure what's leaking.

  2. #2kfalk682017-01-13 09:32

    I know how to lift the cab but that will not help. When you are looking at the motor from the back, they are on the right side inside next to the radiator overflow tank. They are were the lift cylinder connect I believe. There are two hydraulic hoses in a very tight opening. Sorry no picks, my machine is at my other property.

  3. #3crewchief8882017-01-13 10:10

    you'll probably have to remove the alt belt guard, and disconnect the wiring harness to get both hands in there to work. you'll need both hands and wrenches on both the hose and tubeline. depending on what hose is leaking you'll probably have to remove the one next to it for clearance. replace both the hoses while you are in there. :drinkup

  4. #4kfalk682017-01-13 11:01

    Thank you!! Everything is so damn tight and hard to get to!! Will take a look at it this weekend and take a couple of pics to show where it is better. That is if I have any problems.........