Hello all, I am wanting a head nod that I am moving in the right direction here… I need to replace the “bearing” that is in the center of the crossover bar for the foot lift control in my 843 Bobcat. It appears to me I’m going to need to pull the front hydrostatic pump off to be able to get this bar off the bolt. Is this correct? Or, is the bolt not captured and able to be accessed from under the machine somehow - thus letting me slide the bar over to insert the new bearing and insert? I have looked through the service manual I have many times and it seems to have missed this area. Thanks
So if anyone else is in this situation, the bushings can be replaced without removing the front pump. The other two bushings will also slip out in this manner. Try not to move the cross-over bar as there is another bushing below it that the inner bushings also slip into. If it moves, it is not a lot of fun to get lined back up. If the top washer is not sitting almost directly on top the cross-over bar when going back together the new bushings are not down inside the lower bushing.
Thanks for the update. I see you didn’t get any replies. I recommend heading to the new member introduction area and say hello. You will get a better response next time. Lots of smart folks and great people on the HEF.