Hi folks, I have a 1981 Bobcat 843, and I'm looking for the wiring diagram for it. Does anyone have a copy they can send me? Thanks!
You may get more info if this was posted in the skid-steer forum. I found the complete service manual (FREE) for you. If it is in the correct serial number range ??? Go to page 251 for if you download it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-...WWM/view?resourcekey=0-A1HGG1wEuFS-3eufkqRcsA
WOW! Very nice thank you so much! My local dealer said they don't print the manual anymore, and I even tried a couple of those pay sites who said they had it, and it turned out they didn't. MUCH appreciated
Glad to help ! Thanks for the thanks to ! And good luck. Burn it to a CD or thumb drive, some have said on HEF that Staples and/ or Office Max will print it out at reasonable price. Maybe !