Got a Case 580 super N, operator said it went into limp mode, warning light came on and he lost throttle control, just crawled around at close to idle speed. I’ve read a few threads here but couldn’t find the code description of the ones it’s throwing. First showed a picture of a broken wire on the display, I got a few older codes out, the main most recent code is 4028. He said a log flipped up and banged the tire and shook the machine when he was running it, just before it started giving him trouble. When I got there, I got the codes, then the Ignition started acting up, like key on, no gauges, wouldn’t crank, then shake the switch and it’d start, but no gauges, then they’d work, so seems related, but I need a code description and can’t find that one online
No replies yet.