I have a bobcat 853c that lost tilt and drive. I changed the filters and checked and cleaned the inline filters. I found some metal debris but I have not cut up the hudraulic filters yet to chec them. Before the machine quit it started squealing it had been squealing off and on not sure if this is the drive belt and tensioner that could have failed or the squealing is the hydraulic. I checked the drive belt and it does seem lose but not sure how much play is actually to loose the belt does run when the machine is on. What should I check for Do you thing the pump is gone? The machine was running fine before this happened it had plenty of power and was moving piles of snow. Any help would be appreciated Thanks
Start with drivebelt. Slight chance, I have seen pump pulleys spin on the shaft.