Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 853H need help with identifying solenoids

mike1111 · 2026-01-01 13:41

Happy New year everyone. Hopefully the community here can help me out. Here’s the situation I have. I recently purchased a bobcat 853H which had some Frankenstein wiring work done. When the boss system failed the previous owner rewired the engine 1/2 of the machine with all analog gauges, those I since ripped out and will run new wiring and new gauges, not a big deal. Where I have a big issue is with the aux hydraulic control, that was also totally ripped out and was what appears to be partially wired. I’m not even messing with that, I want that part of the machine to work as it should. I purchased a new aux controller from Bobcat, I now must make a harness for it, not a big deal but, where I am getting lost in the schematics is for example it’ll show connector c415, I have no idea what solenoid in the machine has c415 to properly hook it up. I am not familiar with the setup enough yet to be able to id the valves solenoids and functions. Like the high flow valve, has I think 4 plugs on it all red wires well that don’t help me patch it into the controller correctly. The main areas of concern I have are, the high flow valve, and there is a valve on the opposite side of the machine behind the control valve on the side wall. What’s it called and its solenoid functions. Same for the control valve. Has 2 solenoids, need to know what each is for to properly hook them up. Any help is greatly appreciated Thank you

Replies0

No replies yet.