Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 863 G

Gmeleez · 2024-07-06 10:39

Got some fuel leak at rail to injectors temp gauge stopped working. Waiting for new sensor gauge cycles on key Have some blow by 3100hrs Can’t find much on normal operating temperatures. 85+ ambient temperatures Reading 190-208 on the block 170 on the pan Head some areas showing 220-240 250+ a few times Attaching some photos trying to upload a vid IMG-6717 hosted at ImgBB Image IMG-6717 hosted in ImgBB ibb.co IMG-6714 hosted at ImgBB Image IMG-6714 hosted in ImgBB ibb.co IMG-6712 hosted at ImgBB Image IMG-6712 hosted in ImgBB ibb.co IMG-6713 hosted at ImgBB Image IMG-6713 hosted in ImgBB ibb.co Watch unnamed | Streamable Watch "unnamed" on Streamable. streamable.com

Replies2
  1. #1crewchief8882024-07-08 18:38

    temps sound pretty normal to me. "back in the day" the recycling guys loved that duetz engine , they'd run all day at 220f+ as to your fuel leaks , you talking about the small hoses that go to each injector and connect to the return? if so bobcat parts will have the correct hose in a bulk "kit"

  2. #2Gmeleez2024-07-08 18:43

    Thanks that’s reassuring, I’m installing an aftermarket gauge and sensor since the oem sensor is like 3 weeks out. I’m sure my thermal is pretty accurate but I’d rather be safe than completely sorry. I fixed the leaks ya those little 3.5mm hoses were dried out, got some off Amazon. Also threw in an healthy dose of injector cleaner see if it helps.