I own a Bobcat 863G Skid steer loader which has the following problems: BICS lights on the system panel do not go on when the seat bar is down and I press the ‘press to operate’ button. Therefore the lift and tilt and traction lock do not work and the machine cannot be moved (Solenoid lock not disengaging fully although there is a clicking noise). The displayed fault code is 12:21 I have removed and checked the harness for breaks and checked the wires for continuity. I’ve also checked all the plugs for pin damage and corrosion and found none. I have replaced the seat bar sensor. I have replaced the BICS system panel. I have checked the voltage on the middle pin to seat bar sensor (B) to controller (J2 multiplug) pin A2: Seat bar down 3.4 volts Seat bar up 11 volts I am told that these readings should not exceed 6 volts. My question is, do the above voltage readings indicate a faulty controller? Could it be anything else causing the error? I would appreciate any advice or help anyone can offer.
No replies yet.