Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 873 joystick switches

01crummins · 2020-05-24 18:25

I really need some help so the back story is I have a 873 the aux hydros are not working did some testing from the services manual turns out the right joystick switch is bad order a new switch and it’s a 4 switch instead of a 2 switch So I need some help with the wiring I cannot locate a 2 switch handle

Replies3
  1. #1Bullseye Beaver F.2020-05-24 19:57

    Some four switches have jumpers in them. If yours does have a jumper wire in it leave it in there do not change it. If it doesn't already have a jumper wire you can put one in it. Match the color coded wires.

  2. #201crummins2020-05-24 20:42

    I wish it was as easy as just color Matching wires and jumpers but it’s not the 2 switch has 5 wires and the 4 switch has about 9 off the top of my head and no colors match also there’s no schematic supplied

  3. #3Bullseye Beaver F.2020-05-25 06:56

    You can go directly to Bobcat, hopefully that's where you bought your switches. They will print you out a schematics on the wiring. You will need the serial number for your machine.