Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 873g code 32-36

01bc873g ยท 2021-09-26 15:44

Hey all, having issues yet again with my 873. Getting the code for my Lift actuator. I swapped the connectors down at the actuators and the problem switches to the other handle and then get an error 32-31. So that points to my lift actuator. So I have the metal case computer and my actuators have a label saying only to use with metal case computers. Does anyone have a detailed description of the update kit for my hand controls? Are the new style considered ACS controls? I had a new actuator installed this past spring and my local dealer said these actuators work with the old or new stile controls is that right? Thanks.

Replies1
  1. #1Txhayseed2021-09-29 07:55

    Old style actuators have been replaced with the latest and greatest style of actuator if there is such a thing. The " upgraded " actuators come with a spacer/adaptor that is needed to retrofit them into older machines.