Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 975!!

wilddanz71 ยท 2010-12-30 19:18

I picked up my skid steer from my mechanic today and he had a bobcat 975 he uses as a shop skid. WOW I have never seen one before and those things are huge!! it was an awsome looking machine, it was in great shape and looked tough as nails. maybe next time im up i will take a pic or two. Any one own one of these? Are they the bigest bobcats made? I wold love to run one it was huge!

Replies2
  1. #1bobcatmechanic2010-12-30 20:59

    i believe there was a 980 only seen pictures of them but they looked massive also bigger than the 963 which are huge by them selves its like driving a two story house when your used to 250s and 300s all day

  2. #21080 bobcat2010-12-31 20:20

    i got a 1080 b with a tree shear on it it will cut a 16'' tree and carry it i use it to around the shop to pick up engines & transmissons when workin on tractors a1080 was same as 975 except it had planterys on the wheels