I know plenty about engines but can't seem to find the drain plug on this 753G. I have the oil and filter ready but as of yet haven't located the drain plug. Someone like to tell this dummy where to look. Also, I want to change the fuel filter. What do I do to keep from getting to much air in the lines and thus having a hard time restarting the machine? Thank you for your patience...Brad..Oh yeah, Happy New Year!!
The oil drain is a hose that is tucked in behind the rear door hinge post on right corner of machine, has a JIC #8 cap on the end of the hose, 7/8" wrench to remove hose cap. Make sure the oil is warmed up, unless you want to wait all day for oil to drain out that hose. Change your fuel filter, open bleeder screw on top of filter base, pump hand primer bulb located near oil pan until you bleed the air from the filter. Close bleeder screw. Some Kubota models has a little knob wheel on the injection pump, turn that knob wheel CCW to open injection pump return drain, pump primer bulb a few more times, close return drain valve by turning knob wheel CW until it's seated, don't overtighten. You're good to go. Edit: this is the second post I've made at the forum that has something repeated. That #8 only shows one time on my end, but shows up twice on the thread. Go figure. :beatsme
Thank you again ATCOEQUIP!! I saw that hose, but didn't know what it was for. As far as the fuel filter...I don't have to fill it before installing the new one? Thank you for all your knowledge and help!! Happy New Year!!!! Brad
You can fill it if you want to, just make certain the fuel you pour in it is clean. The fuel filter used on those machines is small, dosen't take but a few pumps of the primer bulb with bleeder screw open to fill the filter. BTW, you're post did a double thingy...it posted "don't" twice. hmmm
ATCOEQUIP, I think it is a virus on your computer or something. I don't see "don't" twice on mine or the two #8s you mentioned earlier. Everything looks fine on this end. I hope it isn't mine...let me know how this shows up. Thank you, Brad
Hmmm, that is curious. I wonder if I'm the only one that's seeing the double entries. I'll inquire a bit more about it. Thanks.
753G Oil Plug: Yup ATCO, I've noticed the 'double word' entries, myself... on numerous posts. I don't see two #8s on you're post... or "don't" twice on Darb's. What I see is two "for. for." on Darb's post... lol It won't copy either... but looks like this.... Yeah... go figure... :cool2 OCR Lol... now on Darb's post #5... looks like two "see see" are there. Looks like that on my screen, anyway.
Wow, that's remarkable OCR! I don't see the double words that you are seeing, but we both are seeing some form of double words. And it seems to happen at the end of the text box margin when it drops to the next line. Very curious indeed. I wonder if Digger has noticed this?