Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat actuator replacement

barnbuilder ยท 2015-03-14 11:19

Has anyone replaced a hydraulic actuator for a Bobcat and know where to get them? Seems like I have one go out every three years and the machine faulted the other day. So I'm guesssing its time for one to go out again. I'm tired of giving Bobcat $800 to repair the thing. Is normal for these to go out like this? Greg

Replies1
  1. #1Axel2015-03-17 17:24

    different dealers have different prices. sometimes you can save a few hundred by buying from a dealer on the other side of the country. if the dealer does not have it in stock or your making a large order most likely the shipment will come from the main bobcat warehouse in Chicago anyways. try to avoid having it shipped to the dealer and then to you..have them ship it directly if possible, usually they will. I was quoted over $800 for my actuator at the local dealer in NY and $580 for the same actuator from a dealer a few states away. Just had to spend some time calling around the country trying to guess where the best price would be... happy hunting!:usa