Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat attachment control

nraithel ยท 2012-12-29 11:46

I am wanting to get the bobcat grader blade for grading base rock on streets and parking lots, I like these because they come with the sonic tracer not just laser guidence. We have only case skid steers and I was thinking about getting a bobcat since the controls would work on the attchment. My question is does anyone know if the instrument panel on a 2007 bobcat T-300 will work with the sonic tracer, or do you have to get a newer machine, or can you just put a newer deluxe instrument panel in and take off. any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1crewchief8882013-01-01 15:33

    the deluxe panel has nothing to do with the operation of any attachment on a bobcat. :drinkup

  2. #2nraithel2013-01-01 19:16

    with the laser and sonic tracer system it says you can adjust the grades and slopes from the instrument panel?

  3. #3crewchief8882013-01-01 21:35

    thats a new one on me, but i've never seen a laser blade/sonic tracer to know for sure. FYI a deluxe rh panel is in the $1K range.... :drinkup