I have a Bobcat 753 with a snow blade attached to the front. The auxiliary hydraulic controls the right and left blade positioning but it will only turn to the left. The light is on for the auxiliary and it turned to the left but is now stuck there. Trying to move the blade to the right does nothing, no sound, no movement in the hydraulic hose. I've checked the quick connect fitting and it seems to be working. Any suggestions? Thanks, Bob
Start with the simple stuff, be sure both fittings are fully attached, no fuses blown. Then check safety solenoid, any safety switches and aux solenoids...
aux direction is controlled by the RH paddle switch, aux solenoids are on the top of the control valve. i'd swap the coils front to rear and see if it works in the opposite direction. if it does work in the opposite direction, you probably have a bad aux coil, it it works in the same direction as before, i'd suspect you have a bad handle switch. :drinkup
Thanks for the advice! Sounds like sound advice. Now if it would stop snowing and the sun would come out I could try some of these suggestions. Meanwhile I'll just push the snow to the left. Many thanks! Bob