Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat brand attachments with hydraulic splitter valves

fourwheelinj1 ยท 2017-12-18 09:25

I recently bought a bobcat soil conditioner with hydraulic angle. Since the soil conditioner is hydraulic driven and so is the angle there is a splitter valve that diverts the flow from one function to the other. Since it is a bobcat brand attachment it has a electrical plug connection that is supposed to be attached to the bobcat to control the valve. I think all the fairly new bobcat brand machines have this connection, but I have an older Gehl machine that doesn't have this function. Any ideas as to how I can rig up a switch in my cab to hook up to this bobcat connector to control the hydraulic angle?

Replies2
  1. #1crewchief8882017-12-18 19:49

    You may be able to ask your friendly, neighborhood bobcat dealer if there is an attachments plus kit for you model machine .

  2. #2cdm1232017-12-19 21:48

    Try skidsteergenius.com they seem to have a lot of electric adapters etc. good luck.