Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Is anyone else using a bobcat v plow?

cdm123 ยท 2017-12-17 15:49

I notice mine has a height adjustment at the bobtach plate what is it for?

Replies8
  1. #1crewchief8882017-12-18 19:51

    Can't say that I've noticed anything like that, but we don't sell many v plows. Can you post a pic?

  2. #2cdm1232017-12-19 19:06
  3. #3crewchief8882017-12-22 13:38

    Well there's no pic

  4. #4cdm1232017-12-22 15:17

    ??? I see one ?

  5. #5hvy 1ton2017-12-22 16:22

    I'm guess the height adjustment is so the plow can be level with the loader arms all the way down.

  6. #6cdm1232017-12-22 22:33

    My guess as well to compensate for different machines, track vs tire etc. Just curious as the manual makes no mention of proper setup.

  7. #7Bumpsteer2017-12-23 00:25

    My thoughts as well, with a V-plow you need to be able to adjust it so the cutting edge is flat on the ground when in the V position. Ed

  8. #8hammerlaneh12017-12-23 02:08

    If it is like most V-plows it is a adjustment for the tower it brings the outside up or down in the V position. Get on a level surface and put the blade in scoop and check it and then in V if the edges are up then the tower needs to be readjusted