Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat Compact Tractors

stretch ยท 2008-05-09 19:21

Can anybody edu-ma-cate me on Bobcat's new line? Saw an ad in the paper for them...are they built by someone else?

Replies9
  1. #1stumper1202008-05-09 19:51

    :usathere kiotis, juuunk buy a kubota

  2. #2stretch2008-05-10 18:52

    Uhoh...I saw some Kiotis at a dealer in RI when I was on vacation last year...looked exactly like a Kubota ripoff. All of them were unsold. :beatsme :usa

  3. #3KSSS2008-05-11 11:29

    I must say the paint scheme is cool.

  4. #4irwin2008-05-24 18:53

    My understanding is they're Kiotis.

  5. #5stumpjumper832008-05-24 22:29

    All I know is that they came into the bobcat line when daywoo bought ingersoll rand / bobcat.

  6. #6pwrstroke6john2008-05-30 20:37

    and daywoo is now Doosan.

  7. #7Bellboy2008-07-31 14:53

    And Doosan is so cool. sorry, couldn't resist the temptation to continue with that. Corny, hey? Doesn't Volvo now like own IR paving products?

  8. #8Tri-Star2008-08-01 20:39

    They own all of IR as far as I know. They just didnt want bobcat for some reason, so IR had to sell bobcat before Volvo would deal. Thats just what I was told by my bobcat dealer!

  9. #9RenoF2502009-05-17 20:32

    I stopped and looked at them and none of them that I saw were setup for backhoes. Not sure why they would even make a tractor without adding the backhoe mount.