Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar Build & Quote

gdmason76 ยท 2008-05-07 16:23

Hey everyone, I am just curious as to what everyone thinks about Caterpillar's Build & Quote application. If you go out to our compact equipment section http://www.cat.com/cda/layout?m=138561&x=7 and pick a compact product you can click on the "build and price" link. This will launch an application where you can configure and price a machine. Not sure if anyone of you have tried it.. just curious to hear what you have to say about it. gdmason

Replies2
  1. #1Partsdude2008-05-09 16:24

    I played around a bit with it. Works real nice, except for all of the Cat stuff Seriously, everything seems to work properly and it is easy to use.

  2. #2bear2008-05-10 03:26

    Kind of a pain in the keister. want a quote for myself not for a business I don't have (yet ) the thing keeps locking up on me too wherever I'm at. :bash