Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat Depth Check

Grayco ยท 2024-11-13 13:33

So I have a 2024 bobcat E60 I recently purchased. I have been wanting some form of 2D grade control for some time now and decided to look in to Bobcat's depth check system. Apparently nobody in middle TN has the system. Basically every dealer and sales rep I've talked to has been either useless or incorrect on how the system works. I finally thought I got it figured out and ordered all the parts through my local dealer. They arrived this week but the kit was missing the laser receiver that I added to the system so that you can bench off the laser beam instead of off of the dirt each time. They sent the wiring harness and the mount for it but no receiver. Bobcat informed me they discontinued this receiver (the BLR2). Does anyone know of an alternative that can be used with this setup? The spectra LR20 appears to be the very same receiver but I hate to spend an additional $1,200 just to find out it won't work. I did speak to my local Sitech guy and he said he would bet that the LR20 runs a different firmware than the BLR2 even though they're the same receiver. Any additional info about how this system works would be appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.