had a technician look at my machine that has run great for 8 years to evaluate for a buyer. it was running and working fine then it cutoff. he tried cranking the motor until the batteries had no juice and they wouldnt crank anymore now we cannot get it to crank, reading 0V to the Engine ECU however the EECU is getting voltage on the correct pins. Can wire is reading 2.3 kilo-ohms to the ground wire of the harness. does this sound like a wiring issue? how could this just pop up out of nowhere? we have unravelled have the harness and found nothing.
found out the tech burnt the eecu up, fixed with a new eecu
Did he throw in a few new batteries too?
While I'm glad your dealer stepped up and made things right, I wanna know how the tech caused your E-ECU to fail. Unless he was yanking fuses or relays while running, I don't see how that could happen.
i dont thnk he caused it, he told me that it was his fault, but we later found some nibbles in the CAN wiring