Hello, first off, I have had this mini exc to the dealer two times and they have not solved my problem. My right side track motor will function pretty good although a tad sluggish, when it is not at full operating temp. Once warmed up, the forward direction of travel become markedly weak and usually will not go forward at all. Reverse on the same right side will function just fine, full power. Left side functions just fine all the time regardless of operating temp. Sometimes when the right track is not pulling properly I can bump my left track forward neutral and forward agin and the right track will begin to rotate although very sluggish.I even sent the dealer a video of the right track not pulling properly. They can’t find the problem. Pump pressure is at 3550 lbs. there aren’t any codes or alarms.
I believe the track motors are still pilot operated to a main control valve. I would be looking at either the pilot pressure being off from the pedals or the main spool being sticky on that particular track valve. JMHO of course
Thank you, I’ll have a look.