Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat e32i help..

Grave digger · 2025-02-25 08:57

With machine on or off I can move bucket with my foot leaning on it. No pressure. Cylinder was just rebuilt since we thought it was that. Same problem with rebuilt cylinder. Any ideas

Replies7
  1. #1HarleyHappy2025-02-26 07:10

    When running the machine, do you have pressure at the cylinder? Was the air bled out of the cylinder after it was installed?

  2. #2Grave digger2025-02-26 19:03

    Only pressure is when fully closed other than that I can move it. And I did not bleed it. Figure it would work it way out.

  3. #3HarleyHappy2025-02-27 07:14

    Can’t compress a liquid. Has to be only air in it. What are we talking about for movement here? Like 1/4” pins are worn or the bucket just flops around? Need a little better clarification of what is moving and what the problem is please?

  4. #4Grave digger2025-02-27 07:39

    Pins are tight. With bucket suspended in the air I can push it open 3/4 of the way and when I let go, it’ll swing back-and-forth

  5. #5Dave Neubert2025-02-27 19:27

    Sounds like nut came off piston

  6. #6HarleyHappy2025-02-28 07:34

    Figured that but it was supposedly rebuilt and never worked. I would take cylinder apart and verify seals are correct.

  7. #7Vetech632025-02-28 07:57

    Take the hoses off the bucket cylinder and shoot compressed air into the bottom barrel port. If air comes out the rod end port, then something in the cylinder isn't right. Do the same thing going the other direction.