Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat E35, 50hr service reset

steevz ยท 2013-06-20 17:19

I have a Bobcat E35 and it blinks and beeps 50 hr service. How can I reset this as the machine has been serviced many times, and had 1030 hours on it. Thanks, Steve

Replies3
  1. #1The Learner2013-06-21 03:08

    the dealer computer should update the maintenance clock when serviced cheers the learner

  2. #2steevz2013-06-21 13:55

    I service the machine, not the dealer. If anybody else needs this procedure it is as follows: Turn the key off, or hit the stop button. Hit the information button to turn on the display. Hold the information and aux buttons simultaneously and wait until reset pops on the display. Done.

  3. #3The Learner2013-06-21 16:01

    If you take it to the dealer they should be able to turn the maintenance clock to the standard 250 hour service window is what I meant Sorry for my lack in clarity I only wrote half what I thought I wrote Cheers the learner