Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2007 takeuchi tr153fr

Dbeam ยท 2013-06-13 23:19

Hi Everyone. I'm a newbie to the site, so hope I'm not breaking any rules with this first posting. I'm also very new to operating equipment. My neighbor has an airman 30 that I was able to use quite a bit last summer. Now I'm hooked on this useful machine. I've found a takeuchi TR153FR (which I know is a larger machine)...but I can't find any specs on it. Couldn't find any specs on Ritchie Bros, or a google search. I'm hoping someone may have some advice as to where I can look. Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1mxridernrth2013-06-14 01:16

    here's one: http://www.takeuchi-mfg.co.uk/excavators/tb153fr.html I just recently bought one and also bought the manuals online. Where in BC are you?

  2. #2Dbeam2013-06-14 11:31

    Hudson's Hope (near Fort St. John). Do you know what the weight of the machine is? Thanks for the response.

  3. #3mxridernrth2013-06-14 12:54

    Maybe you're not finding anything on Google because you're searching for tr153fr instead of t B 153FR? The operating weight is supposed to be around 12,700 lbs (w/cab). Add a few hundred more if you have a thumb.

  4. #4KSSS2013-06-15 10:55

    I have had an 03 TB53FR, an 07 TB153FR and just got a 12 TB153FR. There are several on this forum that have one. Good machines overall.

  5. #5Dbeam2013-06-17 02:37

    Thanks for the quick and helpful responses.