Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat E35 RH Joystick issues

OLDDODGETRUCKS ยท 2022-01-19 23:54

Hello, I purchased a 2011 Bobcat E35 SN A93K13613 and am having an issues with the right hand joystick/auxiliary hydraulic controls. When i got the machine the thumb/aux hydraulics did work but it had the wrong joystick (Non bobcat) and the aux hydraulics light would constantly flash. It was an all or nothing push button up down hot wire job. I purchased the correct joystick from bobcat and after installing the flashing light has gone away but i cannot get any auxiliary hydraulic/thumb actuation now. When you push the aux hydraulics switch nothing happens. No active codes. There were 2 wires cut and spliced into the aftermarket joystick at the back of the main control panel and i think i put them back in the correct position but need a wiring diagram to confirm. There is also a 6 pin male deutsch connector not plugged into anything coming off the same harness that goes to the RH joystick. Can someone send me the wiring diagram for this machine? Does bobcat need to program these new joysticks?

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2022-01-20 05:04

    Good day I have not seriously looked at the attach but it may help. Take care Uffex

  2. #2uffex2022-01-20 05:34

    Good day Glued it together easier to follow. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Joemakinit2023-06-12 20:39

    Is there a way to take joystick apart? I think triggers jammed

  4. #4uffex2023-06-23 15:36

    Good day I believe the handle will be joined as two parts running top to bottom, in many cases will be fastened with a couple of small screws. If you post a photo, we may be able to help some more. Kind regards Uffex