Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat E50 – what did you pay?

jason1982 ยท 2013-11-15 21:14

Looking to pickup a 2013 bobcat E50 with A71 package (cab with heat and ac, "deluxe seat" haha, Hydraulic x-change, thumb) and a 24" sd digging bucket. All bobcat dealers within 100 miles of me are owned by the same company so I cant really shop around for prices. Wondering what anyone on here may have paid recently for one of these so I have something to work with. The price they quoted me was $64,568 plus tax.

Replies3
  1. #1jason19822013-11-16 18:32

    bump

  2. #2Anthonycecil2013-11-16 20:43

    I purchased one around this time last year...It is difficult to really know what I paid, as I got a clean out bucket, and a mower attachment....The final bill was $68,000...That was with a cab and other things.....The mower was around four thousand....The quote I got was all inclusive...Hope this is of some help....Tony ps Tom G was a really big help to me

  3. #3jason19822013-11-17 14:18

    Thanks for the info Tony, I appreciate it. I'll contact Tom G and see if I can get some info from him as well. I've watched pretty much all of his videos, good stuff. -Jason