Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat e55 slow hydraulics

landworksTN · 2023-10-16 20:35

I have a 2019 bobcat e55. All of a sudden today the hydraulics are slow and sometimes surge for a second back to regular speed. I noticed also that at times the engine would almost go into idle kickdown as it does when you don’t move the controls for a min. I’m thinking it could be a pilot control pressure relief valve? What do you guys think? Even when you’re tracking it will surge. Almost like a sticking valve would do. No codes or anything. Filters are new. Engine doesn’t bog. If you pull back on the stick joystick it will move slow and then toward the end of its stroke it will speed up. Almost like a valve is taking a second to open all the way.

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2023-10-17 10:34

    Good day You may have an issue with the control lock out cutting in and out, I would have thought the pressure coming & going is less likely. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Jbug2024-03-31 09:07

    I also have a bobcat e55 that is doing the same. I just serviced it but no change. What did you find to be the problem?

  3. #3Makar2024-04-18 07:37

    Any service manual for bobcat [email protected]