Hello, I recently got TC37 and after somewhat 50h of works I noticed that the dozer blade handle's spool valve leaking. The problem is that the spool has one slot close to the tongue and it leaks when the blade is lowered because the slot goes over the seals. I have been wondering if there's some modifications done in the machine because in the manual it seems the dozer blade is controlled via joystick and mine has mechanical lever. There's some pictures to demonstrate the issue. In one the pictures there's a red arrow to point the seal place in neutral position. Any tips on how to solve this?
Good day Is this a case of adjustment, the spool should not pass the seal? Kind regards Uffex
There's 1 washer beneath the spring and I tried putting 2 washers in order to lift the spool but problem was that the dozer blade didn't held so there was some bypass on the block in that position. Is there another way to adjust the spool's position?
Good day Timmus According to my information you have a Rewroth valve block 9 SX12 as you may see from the illustration it is difficult to see how the spool pass the end seal. Kind regards Uffex
That is correct. I have tried to get my hands on SX12 repair manual without luck. As you can see from one of my pictures, the spool has that extra slot near the tongue compared to that illustrated pic.
Good day I am having a problem to fully understand what has happened, a leak has developed and you have established the spool land exceeds the normal travel. My first thoughts are for the opposing end. See attached. Kind regards Uffex
Forgot to say that there's a detent bush on the opposing end. I think I may have solved the issue because it seems that the detent bush was placed upside down which allowed the spool move too far. Gonna reassemble it tomorrow to see if it was the issue.
Good day Timmus That sounds positive, let us know if you have solved the problem. Kind regards Uffex
Ok, so I assembled the detent bush correctly and it did limit the spool movement but the original problem still existed and it leaked oil. Decided to try to block the channel with o-rings closest to the spool end and it actually worked. It's not leaking and the dozer blade works as it should.
Good day Great you have it fixed. Kind regards Uffex