Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat E80 lost all hydraulic power

Tuckerdog ยท 2021-10-24 21:51

I was working today, machine runs great, and then no power to anything. Nothing will move, not the arm, blade, or tracks. Machine still starts up and runs great. Trying to narrow down the search. Where should I start? serial is AETB12606

Replies3
  1. #1Mbar2021-11-13 05:49

    Pump coupler between engine and pump

  2. #2Simon C2021-11-13 18:16

    If nothing at all moves , I'm not sure for this model as I have never worked on exact unit but a person should be able to find out if pump shaft is turning somehow. If not turning better be looking at Coupler as Mbar stated. simon C

  3. #3dieseldog5.92021-11-13 19:30

    I am not super familiar with bobcat, but in a Caterpillar I would see what the pilot pressure is first, if pilot pressure is 0 engine running, it is a pump coupler, if engine running pilot pressure is say 500 psi start looking into electrical for the safety handle.