Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

takeuchi tb180fr thumb ? interference prevention ?

earthscratcher ยท 2021-10-25 00:18

1) just started working on this one, and noticed the thumb over rides the bucket just wondering where the thumb pressure would be adjusted. 2) boom will not raise and no aux hyd work, every thing else works. interference prevention fuse is good, its not getting 12v. when I give it 12v with the power probe every thing works. i am hoping it has a open back to battery. by giving it 12v am I by passing all the boom safety controls, and should look farther downline, or start my search towards the battery.

Replies5
  1. #1jturnage252021-10-27 15:57

    I have some TS info on this unit, but you have to email me [email protected] . It is everything you need for the interference system.

  2. #2heymccall2021-10-27 17:24

    Serial number? There's 2 kinds. I has them both.

  3. #3heymccall2021-10-27 17:30

    1st one has fuel stop solenoid. 1783#### 2nd one has fuel rack actuator. 1784####

  4. #4heymccall2021-10-27 17:34

    I'd start at the fusible links (look like this)

  5. #5earthscratcher2021-11-04 01:21

    the machine is a 1784 model, I finally figured out the boom/hydra problem it was a relay next to the fuse link, it was not hanging upright and had collected water in it, all rusted up. thanks for your help now for the aux hydraulics issue its the one operated by the right hand it has the smaller set of lines I think, pressure needs to be turned down, thumb pushes bucket back instead of bucket pushes thumb up I would follow hoses back to valve but lose them in the mess underneath, any right hand aux control valve pics. thanks