My Bobcat E85 Monitor Control Panel went out; I replaced with a new one and it does not come on. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot Monitor Display Panel 300426-00134 For Doosan DX62R-3 DX63 DX85R-3 Cluster Gauge
Posting a serial number is always a good idea along with has anything been done recently to machine.
Did you check the fuses? These monitors are know for getting water inside and shorting out.
All I can recommend is to check your power supply and ground terminals to the monitor. Do you have a serial number of your machine?, I may be able to find you a electrical diagram and this also allows others on the forum to help provide you the correct technical information. Best regards
Here is the electrical Schematics for your machine
I appreciate all the help from everyone that posted. I will check out everything and let y'all know.
Regan would you give me a call? I have some information on the wiring and I need some guidance. My number is **********. I would appreciate you. Give me a call. Thank you.
You might want to send your number through a private message. If you post it publicly, someone like me can write it on a bathroom wall at the local truck stop and stripper club
Your right wasn't thinking sorry I will do a private message I was focused on fixing my monitor panel. Thanks Ronald
Good Morning Yesterday I tested the wires going to my monitor. According to the schematic provided by fortworth-cowboy (Thanks) the red with black stripe had 12 volts when the ignition switch put in the on position. The black wire had a ground when the ignition switch in the off position. When I put the ignition switch to the on position the ground would go off. I'm not sure if this is normal. Also the monitor never came on when reassembled. Appreciate any help on this problem Thanks Ronald
pin output 20 and 28 are direct ground wires with no isolation in-between. you may need to look into that further, check you are not referencing your test probe from the battery negative terminal connection before the master switch. Best regards
I will check it out and let you know what happens I appreciate the help
Kobe, what are your thoughts on having the ground wire losing a ground when the ignition is put in the on position. I don't understand what would cause this.
Hard to understand why that is unless what you believe are the 2 ground wires are not actually the ground connections to the monitor. Do you know of anyone who could bench test the monitor for you with a lab power supply?, the only caution I would advise is that you need to be 100% certain of which pin/s is the power supply Vcc input pin and which is the ground pin/s at the connector.
Generally, when what seems to be a ground with the ignition off but looses ground with key on, those are sensors or senders that are resistance with the key on. With key off, they are a direct path to ground as there is no resistance and as soon as you turn the key on, they are now filtered with OHMs, with whatever they are measuring.
The ground that I'm connecting to is 20 and 28 which is on the small block. Attached is a copy of the schematic on the block that I am working with. On the 1 & 7 is the 12 volts when the ignition is in the on position. The 20 & 28 has a reading on the ohm 1.0. When the ignition is in the on-position the ground goes away. Attached is a copy of the area on the schematic I'm working with. I do not have a shop near me, that can test the monitor to make sure it is working or not. I did find a company that would rebuild the monitor for $800 but the only problem I can't find it again. If anyone sees anything I'm doing wrong, please let know. Also, if you know of where I can send the monitor to have it tested, I will do that 
Good Morning everyone Would anyone have a diagram of the wiring that show where the ground go to on the machine. This would help locate where to check for a bad ground. Thanks Ronald
Here is the whole electrical schematic attached for your machine
Best I can find sorry. The ends of the harness where there are no connectors may be points of interest. The engine harness diagram does shows some ground to body terminals which sometimes can be multiple ground wires to one common stud or lug.
Kobe The diagram you sent has got me closer to possibly fixing my problem. Between the two schematics that was sent is more than what I started with. I will find out the problem eventually Thank you so much
Good evening my friends I ended purchasing a new monitor and it worked perfect $1,927.00 I appreciate all your help. Now the new monitor is code stating start Forced Regeneration. I tried several times with the manuals instructions and still has the same code,