Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat ec26

jrgreene1968 · 2021-08-13 18:54

Customer called me with bobcat ec26 hydraulic problems. I’ve never put a hand on a little bobcat excavator. Wandering if anyone has any tips or ideas. he said the hydraulics are weak, and warmer the oil gets the worse the machine gets. sound like possible pump problem to me, but from looking at a manual, looks like there’s several reliefs in the system. I asked what system was acting up, boom, bucket, drive motors etc, and he said everything. Is there a main relief that controls the main pressure? I hate working on unfamiliar stuff, but I guess we gotta take what’s thrown to us Any help is much appreciated

Replies1
  1. #1jrgreene19682021-08-14 18:03

    Well I didn’t have the right adapters to check pressures. The machine has male quick connect stubs. Anyone know what size female quick connect fits the bobcat test stubs?