Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat engine troubles

12vcummins ยท 2015-06-22 21:52

So I motor went bad in my bobcat I'm in need of some kubota knowledge I have a 4cly diesel 2203-eb. The kubota motors from reefer units are available online for around $1,000 but do the hold the same 46 hp rating ? And what dose the eb designation stand for? The 2203-di is more common of a motor but again I do not know the differences besides di stands for direct injection so I can't go ahead to purchase a motor and can't find much online about these motors bobcat is a 763 I believe a 2001 serial number 512259380 Thanks guys

Replies4
  1. #1CaptainAnalyzer2015-06-22 23:25

    Engine speed governors are different between the two engines.

  2. #212vcummins2015-06-23 08:39

    Do you know the difference between the -eb and -di

  3. #3CaptainAnalyzer2015-06-23 22:42

    Unfortunately I do not have much experience with them. I do not want to guess and lead you wrong.

  4. #4deck602016-11-24 11:53

    I have a 773 and it is turbo charged. Try to find a 2203t most ov the letters after mean the rpm or the placement of engine. What happened to yours is it build able. There a few on ebay also