Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat error codes. Help

paultruck4 · 2018-11-05 20:38

Hi guys new to the forum, I have a 2014 s650 800hrs, The engine will shut down after a few seconds with the code e00013200 the most I can find it is a "intake air volume fault" could this be as simple as a new air cleaner? If I can keep it running after a minute I get another code e00002700 "egr control fault" . Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Tzweber2018-11-07 22:38

    I’d try replacing the air filter. Seems like these engines are very finicky about fuel and air. My S650 is currently throwing egr fault codes too. First cold day of the year and the dang thing barely wants to drive. At least my 773 is still running fine.

  2. #2DGODGR2018-11-20 19:20

    The last time I had an air intake fault it required a new inter-cooler ('17 A770).

  3. #3Corey1232020-12-20 10:06

    Hi. I currently have a 2012 s590 d24 that is doing the exact same thing. Did you end up finding a solution to the problem? Thanks