I had to change a hydraulic line for the main boom, which also required me to detach 3 or 4 other hoses and some air would have got into the system. I expected that it should bleed the air through the relief valve and I ran the systems through a full range of movements to purge the air, but now that I have it running again, I see a red warning light with an exclamation mark "!" and the Auto Idle function doesn't work anymore (I can still put it into low idle manually). Before I call a mechanic out, do you have any clues for me on what to try to diagnose or clear the problem? Is there a fault light reset function on the E45? The panel of gauges looks like this: https://d323w7klwy72q3.cloudfront.net/i/a/2014/20140626bobcat/I3955ZT.JPG Thanks
is it showing any codes?
I'm not sure how to view codes (if it's not automatic). My panel layout is actually slightly different from the images pictured above. Here's a photo of my panel - What buttons would I press to see codes?
2nd button down on the left side. thats the info button it will scroll through several things on the display, if you see "none" then you dont have an active code right now the ! light and the seat belt light are on. seat belt light will go out in 10-15 seconds, there is no seat belt or seat switch. i'd check the fuse for the autoidle issue
SOLVED It turned out to be a wiring issue. The display unit was fine, and showing the correct code for the issue. The wiring wasn't making connection, so the sensor wasn't delivering data. Wiring fixed, code gone. Thanks for your help on this one!
A Здравствуйте, помогите, где ошибка в кабеле?