I put a lighter weight hydrostatic oil in it for the upcoming cold weather ( plus it was all I had!). This thing didn't like it at all! What is the easiest way to purge this stuff!! Mr. fixit...Spitzar where are you guys???
The easiest way to drain the hydraulic tank would be through the auxiliary hydraulics. Attach a hose to one of the couplers and activate the function. Stop as soon as you hear the pump sound change. This won't drain the cylinders , to do that you'll need to disconnect hoses and use another machine to move the arms....can get very messy. Probably if you drain the tank and refill you'll get enough changed to make a difference.
Thanks...I had an idea that's what you'd say! Just wanted to run it through you.You hit it last time (past probs) right on the bean! Thought you just may know what you're talking about! (this is my attempt of humor
Yah, THANKS!