Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat help Boom Swing

ZED335 · 2023-04-21 14:12

Newbie here just picked up a 335. The boom swing pedal is locked, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to unlock it. I read the operation manual, and shop, but couldn't find how to unlock it. Any ideas?

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2023-04-21 15:22

    Good day According to my information, if the spool is moving as it should, you have a lock valve in the lines from the MCV to the cylinder. That is the only part to stop that working. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Mbar2023-04-21 15:29

    It doesn’t have the safety foot rest flipped over it does it.

  3. #3uffex2023-04-22 04:19

    Good day Attached may be of help. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4ZED3352024-04-06 17:56

    Yeah Mbar it did have the safety latch on. I think the linkage needs adjustment. It moves real slow in one direction, and I have to put a lot of pressure on the pedal to even get that.

  5. #5ZED3352024-04-06 17:57

    Thanks guys!