Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat Low charge pressure

Greasyfitting ยท 2024-12-04 12:15

Hey everyone , I have a Bobcat S175 throwing code M0514, M0515 extremely low charge pressure. The machine runs good I've pulled pump drive belt off checked pulleys and belt those are good , checked hydraulic filter for metal it's clean. I'm thinking it's a sensor how many sensor on this model are keeping track of hydraulic pressure? I found 1 on the hydraulic filter housing I'm sure there's more. Machine PIN A3L539588 If anyone can point me in a direction or knows any tips I appreciate it!

Replies2
  1. #1crewchief8882024-12-07 08:51

    should be only 1 charge pressure sensor, i'd T a gauge into it to see what the charge pressure actually is

  2. #2Greasyfitting2024-12-11 12:18

    I'm waiting for one of guys that the shop to get back so I can borrow his gauge , I did find that when you unplug the charge pressure sensor under the cab where the hydraulic fan is the machine runs perfectly fine with unplugged not sluggish no stalling whatsoever.