2005 bobcat t190 705 hours, low hydrostatic pressure code 05-09 and extremely low code 05-14, 05-15 followed by engine shut down. only does it at idle which is 1150 rpm. quits doing it at 1300 rpm. I changed all filters and line filters and changed hydro fluid.... also brake and traction lock not working. Checked brake wire and only has 5 volts.
By any chance does anything hydraulic work until it shuts down, boom, bucket or travel ?? .....had the same thing happen to me at 1100hrs ..... drove me nuts .... thought of all the things you posted ..... it was the main drive belt for the pumps ...... it broke ! ... boy did I feel dumb ..... check it out might be the same thing .... that code , I beleive is for "Low charge pressure"
Everything works. Checked belt tension. Hope its electrical. Machine runs fine at wot. Trying to decide about taking it in to bobcat or leave it alone.
I guess if your dealer is not that far away it would be the route to choose .... I had to haul mine 2.5 hrs to our nearest dealer, for the first time a couple of weeks ago ...it was a tough call for me to do but it was well worth it. They were able to diag it in ten mins by plugging in their comp. 1.5 hrs later problem fixed and the machine was updated, wound up with 3 more features on the machine too...... again it all depends what confidence you have in the dealer ....... Good luck ....let us know what it turns out to be
it could be in the charge pump in the hydrostat i belive on that year later years they moved it out of the hydrostat and put it in the gear pump so that could have gone bad causing your low pressure problems. if it has a deluxe panel in it you can look at your charge pressure and see what it is at idle it should be around 350 to 400 psi i believe at an idle the
Wow, at idle its about 50 lbs. uh-oh
I have a T250 that has the same sympoms and the 05-14 / 05-15 error codes too and it just came back from the shop yesterday. They changed out some hydraulic filters & hoses along with PM. Didn't have that problem before it went in.
I wouldn't rely on the pressure reading from the dash panel, if the sensor is causing the error code it's not going to be accurate. Best to hook up a mechanical guage to test the charge pressure and rule the sensor good or bad, then go from there.
Merhaba Bir tane bobcat S 530 error kod MO 521. And MO 522
I have a BOBCAT S530. fault codes mo521 and mo522 ....where can I get charging pressure
Bana yardım et lütfen Charge presedure hing m0521