Some where in my web travels I came across spec. for building Bobcat mounts for fabricating your own atttachments. Can anybody tell where I found them?
There is a guy on ebay that sell the plates that you can weld on any attachment. They are heavy duty 3/8 inch thick and sell for $80 plus shipping. For less than $100 you can have some already fabricated and ready to go. I ordered some, shipping was immediate and they are great. Go to ebay, select business and industrial, then select heavy equipment, then select skid steer and scroll down until you find them. There are several guys offering them for various prices but the ones for $80 for 3/8 inch plates and sides is the one I bought.
I got mine right from bobcat, it was $100 CDN, and it even comes in the right color. :bouncegri
your bobcat dealer should have one that is where i got mine for my boom, saved on having to have it shiped
http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=324 http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=89 May be two links...
The Society of Automotive Engineers published standard SAE J2513 which gives the dimensions of the attachment mount. The files is too big to upload to this site but the link above will open a copy.
Does anybody know if there are mounting brackets available for the Bobcat mini-x? I would like to build some attachments and would like to find some mounts already built
Did anyone find specs or supplier for mini x - x-attach plates for custom attachments?
http://www.skidsteerexpress.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=MOUNPLATE9MINIPLATE
We have a local outfit, a one man show, that sells skid stuff …. he'll ship anywhere in Canada cheap ….. www.glcequipment.com …… his name is Guy Lord, i've bought a few things from him including mounting plates, he's big on the Blue Diamond products and if I remember correctly they handle mini stuff too ….. hope this helps …. Good-luck !
Well thxs, but.... Those are for mini skidsteer. Leveller and I were looking for plates for bobcat mini excavators. Looking for new style "x" attach.
Sorry I guess I was thrown off by the thread title …… Never heard the anyone call an excavator mount a plate before, that usually refers to a skid mount …. learn something new everyday
Also sorry, thread forked. I have seen adapters that allow you to mount skid-steer attachments to an excavator, but they are expensive.
you might be able to use an excavator xchange mount for a breaker, and adapt it to what you need :beatsme :drinkup
Thxs crewchief. The hammer adaptor is pretty $$$ about $350. Where skidsteer plates $100-$150.
Just found these guys for bobcat x attach plates. http://excavatingsolutions.com/bobcat _quick_hitch.htm I have not talked to them so I have nothing good or bad to say about them.