Hello everyone, The place where I used to work has a Bobcat S205 and they are wondering what oil to use in the chain case and how much it holds... Also, does it have the drain in the back below the 3 bolt cover or do we have to suck it all out through the top? Thanks!
chaincase uses hyd oil, approx 10 gal. depending on how old it is, it may or may not have a drain plug in the chaincase :drinkup
Hi my s205 is stuck in forward I can hold it in neutral or reverse but as soon as I letgo of the joystick it shoots forward n the bobcats tarts driving
JustinR, you'll have more luck with your inquiry if you start a new topic instead of threadjacking. The medium frame Bobcat loaders do run plain old hydraulic oil in the chaincase, but I've seen people run whatever they can fin in there. Some oil is better than none at all. I normally suck all the oil out the front access cover, while the oil is out, I inspect all the chains and sprockets.