Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat s250

Moonlite ยท 2014-10-25 13:35

The a/c compressor is not turning on. The fuse was melted so i repaired that. I checked voltage a compressor with it unplugged. I only have 8 volts. I checked voltage leaving a/c relay i have 14 volts there( have engine running when i am checking these readings.) i found a plug behind the battery that was melted so i cut the plug out and spliced wires together. I also only have 8 volts at this plug for a/c. The wire leaving the a/c relay is number 1000-1. Where does this wire go to from relay? It is not one that i have at plug behind battery. I have jumpered low pressure switch that didnt make a difference. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Moonlite2014-10-25 13:40

    Ser number is 530913846

  2. #2Moonlite2014-10-25 16:28

    Checked toggle switch and i have 14 volts on both sides. I assume i have a melted or shorted wire . Just wondering if anybody can tell me which pin number it would be at cab harness block? Also customer said anytime he put fan on 2 or 3 position it would blow the fuse so guessing fan in drawing to many amps?

  3. #3Moonlite2014-10-26 18:06

    Thanks. Got it