Hey guys, I’ve got a s250 bobcat that has a hole wore through the fuel tank. I know the engine has to be pulled or at least lifted to replace the tank but I’m hoping to repair it by patching. I can see my hole on the rear top of the tank and I’m wondering if I’m able to take just the two rear motor mount bolts out and lift just the rear of the motor a couple of inches to reach the hole just to patch it? Also wondering what epoxy would be the best to patch this hole with about an inch in diameter. Thanks!
Maybe a diesel tank. But if you decide that you want to weld on a gas tank be sure to film the explosion
It’s diesel and I won’t be welding. It’s a plastic tank that I want to put a patch of epoxy on. What I’m wondering is if it’s safe to put stress on the front motor mounts and if there are any other things that will have to be unhooked before lifting the rear of the motor.