Good afternoon. I have a JD 332E serial #1T0332EKLEE261770 and the hours are 3939. This last week a coworker used it and broke off a nipple on the return manifold. I went out replaced it and the machine ran fine all of Friday and Saturday. Came in this morning went to use it and when I press the parking brake release function the hydraulic lock button goes off and comes back on. It tells me to check codes but our panel is messed up and not able to select to see the codes. If I move either joystick it tells me to enable hydraulics. I am able to move the steer/directional stick enough to move the machine but still not able to actually unlock the hydraulics. The parking brake indicator stays off. I remember being able to hear a very loud click/thud when the pressing the park brake button originally now it's barely noticeable if you're not listening for it. Any ideas what it could be since I'm not able to pull codes? Possible a valve is sticking or stuck for the brake release/hydraulic release? Also at the test port on the filter does anyone know what pressure I should get? When I hook my gauge to it it's around 500lbs with high rpms I'm about 1000lbs but if I press the park unlock it'll drop 200-300lbs then come back. I'm thinking maybe there was pump damage from running the machine till all the fluid was out. A month ago we had weak boom functions sent it out and was told they replaced a relief valve and it was fine since then. If anyone knows which valve/solenoid is the park brake/hydraulic release that would be great also. Thank you
Welcome to HEF Rich ! Unfortunately, the code will be needed. Otherwise, you are just throwing darts and spending a lot of unnecessary cash trying to fix it. You cannot navigate the monitor at all? If not, then Service Advisor will need to be connected to determine what code you have. Since you can drive the machine, the issue is not the seat sensor, seat bar, etc. Since it is prompting to check codes, then the issue is electrical and not mechanical. At fast idle and the oil @ 110*F, the charge pressure spec is 500-700 psi.
That's correct. I can only scroll through menu options but can't actually select any of them so I can't get codes. It's looking like we will have to send it than to have it diagnosed. The hydraulic light will go out but comes right back on.
Does anyone have information on what the relays control fuse panel?
Check your messages. Your issue will not be a relay.
Thank you. Just wanted to make sure since I had no way of knowing what the relays controlled. Didn't want to send it out for them to tell me it was that. Have a good Thanksgiving. I'll update once it comes back from the shop.
End up being an open in the harness where the solenoids are under the foot pan.