I have a S330 when operating it you pickup a load in the bucket and backup turn kinda fast and hard, the unit will bog and sometimes die no real smoke out pipe, checked fuel system :new fuel filter , new OEM lift pump no codes, new fuel lines from tank pickup and squeeze bulb ,, the turn would have to be hard and fast and sometimes easy but mostly when working hard , the bucket load is not heavy , if you let it idle it will recover and rpm will come up I was thinking the pickup tube in the tank but full or empty , still does it Any help would be appreciated Unit serial number A02012478
If I remember correctly, a lot of those machines had a fuel tank recall issue. It did include the fuel supply pickup. Maybe someone has better information.
Thank you I will pull the pickup and inspect it