Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat S530 fuel gauge\wiring issue

tsc1970 ยท 2024-04-01 21:02

I have a 2013 Bobcat S530 Ser # A7tv121**. I had the drive bent break and it grabbed the wires for the fuel gauge and ripped them out of the harness. I can't find where they connected to the harness to make the repair. I was hoping someone knows where on the harness I should look. I don't want to keep cutting the harness open find it. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Makar2024-04-11 04:43

    Any service manual for bobcat [email protected]

  2. #2tsc19702024-04-11 11:30

    That was my first thought, so I bought one. But the wiring schematic in the service manual doesn't show on the machine where the wires attach to the harness. It just shows where they go. I don't want to cut the entire harness open to find them. If someone has this machine can look where the wires enter the harness and maybe post a photo would be helpful.

  3. #3crewchief8882024-04-14 08:36

    typically the fuel sender wires, (as well as power bobtach) is a separate harness that plugs into the mainframe harness on the left side of the frame near the pulley on the hydrostat. it usually routed under the pump mount.