Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat S630 no foot throttle

eyebyte11 ยท 2016-08-05 08:04

Active warning M2899 Throttle secondary sensor not calibrated. I know I need to pull the floor, but I can't disable the machine at this moment. Anyone?

Replies2
  1. #1crewchief8882016-08-06 09:00

    was the software recently updated? there is a calibration procedure for the foot throttle key on, do not start hold the auto idle button down until the display changes ( cant remember what it says) cycle the foot throttle several times ( i believe the display changes again) key off latest software version has a fix for the nuisance throttle code :drinkup

  2. #2eyebyte112016-08-06 14:05

    Thanks for that. The software was not updated. I'll give that a try before I pull the floor. It was washed recently an some other hats have been in the cab besides mine. Saw another code in the history of open circuit hydraulic fan, what fun.