My Bobcat t770 is 80 inches wide. I would like a grading bucket 108 inches. Does anyone make one this wide? or wider?
I can't see why anyone would want a 108" grading bucket, on that machine it will be very in-efficient for anything other than snow or very loose dirt/topsoil IMO I have seen 96" wide buckets, most with teeth. What are you wanting to do with it? Definitely not going to be a digging bucket.
I've seen 96" dirt buckets but I don't know if you'll find much more then that built heavy enough for dirt work. Also if you go 108" you can't legally leave it on the machine when you go down the road, you would have to turn the bucket sideways on the trailer.
It's got a Bobtach on it, you can probably get anything you want to hook up. Found a 100" snow and light material bucket pretty quick, that's close. Bobcat sells a 108" grader attachment also. Somebody like Blue Diamond probably make anything you want, nonreturnable.
Thanks guys. I have a grader blade that is 96 in and it is almost too small for some things.
Up here there are "snow pushers" look and see if they would work for you. IIRC protech is one brand. They look much like a grading box, have sides for material, and Have a replaceable cutting edge
Blue Diamond makes up to 102" (can haul it on the machine and still be legal width) and can custom make larger on request.
I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish going that wide, but you might take a look at the Skeer System. This video was taken by my buddy at Kubota. Be sure to read the description. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3pA9VoYh4I